How do I know if my Letters of Recommendation are valid?
All Letters of Recommendation must have either official Letterheads or Business Card Attached from the recommender  to show authenticity  Academic LORs mu...
Tue, Feb 7, 2023 at 5:16 PM
Where do I send enrollment documents?
Official Transcripts must be sent directly from the Institution to St. James School of Medicine (Please note: any transcript sent directly from a students ...
Fri, Jul 14, 2023 at 11:38 AM
What Happens if a student cannot retrieve their official transcript?
Students must contact the Assistant Manager of Admissions in an event that you cannot retrieve your transcript. Transfer credits will not be awarded if an...
Tue, Feb 7, 2023 at 5:18 PM
What happens if student passport is expired?
Students must renew their passport before traveling to the Island Students should renew their passport if the passport expires within 6 months of travelin...
Tue, Feb 7, 2023 at 5:18 PM
How do I know if I need an Entry/VISA before traveling?
Canadian, U.S Citizens or U.S Permanent Residence do not need entry visa before traveling to either St. Vincent or Anguilla.  If you are not from the U.S ...
Tue, Feb 7, 2023 at 5:19 PM
Anguilla Campus Origin Country Lookup
Tue, Feb 7, 2023 at 5:19 PM
Anguilla VISA Application/Requirements
Tue, Feb 7, 2023 at 5:20 PM
St. Vincent Campus Origin Country Lookup/VISA Application
Tue, Feb 7, 2023 at 5:20 PM
Certiphi Background Check
When should students start this process?  - Students should start this process 1-3 months prior to starting classes. Can Student submit prior police re...
Tue, Feb 7, 2023 at 5:22 PM