Keywords: OSAP, BC, Nova Scotia

When applying for funding in Canada it is best to contact the Registrar’s Office first so that you get all the information you need. We will be able to tell you the study period and well as the application year you should be applying for. Once you do have your initial paperwork you will need to upload it through the student portal. If you do not have a student portal yet you may email the documents to

Once your funding is approved the school will have to complete a Confirmation of Enrollment before any funds are released. You will need to submit that form in the same manner as your initial paperwork.